what don't I know?
[html]

I suck... Outside the manor around 5:00 pm of the 24th (if that's alright!)

Word Count → 331

With Jacinto back, and filling in the rank duties, it had left the cinnamon coyote with nothing else to do for her enjoyment. The springs just didn't appeal to Omni that day, so it was puppy-caring left to work with. Sinatrai was always quiet, almost never laughing or making any sound. Maybe she was unfair, but sometimes that arrangement worked out well. In her slender arms, Omni carried the boy. Sina was slowly growing, filling in better than before. It had surely been a stroke of luck finding him...His presence after the miscarriage was just too comforting. What could she do without the chocolate boy? Not very much. So outside the Manor she sat, leaning back against some sturdy stairs. Sina lay in her arms, fluffy body curled comfortably in her long limbs. His silence was normal, used to almost. Almost sadly, he lay his head on small paws. What's wrong my boy? The boy looked up, multicolored eyes sorrowful. I was dumped here momma...Someone didn't want me. At his words, the blue-eyed princess felt his sorrow, clutching the puppy close. But we want you...Inferni wants you...You're more valuable than anything I've ever had, my son. Why do you not see that? Sinatrai didn't reply, simply snuggled back into the safety of Omni's body and warmth. Blood ties meant a lot in Inferni, with the Lykoi and de le Poers all stomping around. Did her son realize he wasn't a true Lykoi? Not a true legitimate, true son of Jacinto and herself? Did that really matter? Not very much. Smiling soothingly, the petite coyote woman cuddled him closed, kissing the top of the boy's head. You mean very much to us. When Cinto had come back, he had immediately worried of their son's safety.

Blue eyes gazed back out towards the west from where they sat, listening to the torn puppy's breathing as he also relaxed more. Will Dad teach me the guitar someday? Chuckling softly, Omni nodded. Why wouldn't Jacinto?

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread