what don't I know?
[html]

Myrika is by Raze!

Motherhood was a mystery to the tawny-furred woman, and she looked at Omni with shock written plainly on her face. Big tawny ears pressed into the tangle of mahogany hair on the top of her head, and the hybrid extended a sympathetic hand toward her clanmate's shoulder. She wasn't quite sure what to say -- what were you supposed to say, after all, when someone has lost a child? I'm sorry, she murmured, shaking her head. I'm glad this little one is around for you, the hybrid said, speaking plainly as Omni did around the child.

She answered the child plainly, as well, smiling. It was a big wolf. I chased him away, though. In a manner of speaking, that is -- Vesper had been the one to dispatch the wolf, and he hadn't left Inferni's territory. His corpse was still decomposing in a corner of the mansion, fodder for the garden. I'm good -- just trying to keep my mind off the attacks. I understand why you don't fight, the Praetorian said, glancing down toward Sina with a knowing smile. It's nothing new, though, no. Inferni's had a lot of disputes in its long years. I guess it's been nine years now? The hybrid shrugged, happy to talk of the pack's history. She was, after all, the Notarii.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread