what don't I know?
It was special, to hold such a precious child so safely in her arms. Blue eyes flickered to the scars etched plainly across the boy's face. Yet remorse didn't seem to cloud that sunny visage. Orange and green eyes flashed bright as the sun, as fresh as spring. There wasn't a doubt in the woman's mind that things would look up, that he would survive and thrive altogether. At the gentle hand falling softly on her shoulder, the russet-hued female smiled sincerely. It lent some form of support. There was no way that she could fall depressed once again. Not like after that night. There could always be other times, other times to give more to the grand Lykoi lineage. But not now. Not too soon. "It's alright...It was bad at first -- maybe it's just the way of giving them a chance, I guess. The coywolf gave a wane smile to her peer, hoisting Sina back up better on her arm.

Sina glanced curiously as the nice woman spoke, explaining about the bad wolves. "Someday. I oughta teach the bad woofs something -- protect my momma and the good coyos." A small (but fierce as he could manage) growl slipped his thin muzzle. But the vicious facade didn't last too long. Soon after, the boy snuggled back into the comfort of his mother's body once more. "When I'm bigger and tougher...Uncle Helotes will teach me somethings. He yawned, settling in for a rest again. Omni stroked the soft surface of his head, comfortingly holding the downy soft bundle of dreams motherly. Her attention stayed on her rusty peer, large ears turned attentively her way. Many disputes? Whoa...Nine years you say... The Scorpius mumbled wonderously, that was...At least four times her lifetime so far. "That's a long while...Can I hear some stories about our Fire Realm if you have any?"

Messages In This Thread