what don't I know?
[html]

(305)

Myrika is by Sie!

The redhead did not truly understand motherhood -- she liked children, but she knew she was not ready for them, either. She'd need a father, and that had its own slew of problems. It had been some time since the Consul had even the faintest hint of attraction for a male, and -- to be perfectly truthful, her affections were occupied by one who decidedly could not give her children. This was a conundrum the tawny hybrid had actively tried to avoid. She knew some part of her desired motherhood someday, perhaps when she herself was done growing up, but she was not entirely sure how one of her persuasion was supposed to go about obtaining it, either. Still, a lack of knowledge about Omni's exact situation didn't make her incapable of empathizing, and she gave the shoulder a light squeeze before allowing her hand to drop, smiling a smile she hoped was knowing and comforting.

Inferni's history was her duty, and she was always glad to share it -- especially with the youth of the clan. The hybrid smiled down at Sinatrai and nodded, hoping he would grow up to be big and strong and able to protect them. Inferni would always need protectors, it seemed. You will, she murmured, laughing at his growl and shaking her head with the child's antics. He was quick to settle, and the hybrid looked toward Omni's seafoam-hued eyes, wagging her tail. Yeah -- I'd be glad to. It's my job, the hybrid said, grinning. What do you want to hear about? The past wars? Pick one -- Tears, Dahlia, Aremys, or Dahlia. And yes, I meant to say Dahlia twice. She grinned and punctuated this last with a laugh. Strange how she could speak so easily of bloody and desperate wars long past.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread