Bird Memories
[html]

[339]
sorry dear, im finishing this up- exams are next week and im trying to finish up as many threads as possible!

Saul Chibi is by Requiem!

Dalgina's non-verbal agreement caused a soft purse to Saul's lips and he remained silent. It was clear that she didn't want to talk, although he could see her fixation with Eirias. He didn't think it would be a particularly good idea to call his bird down- the bird had a taste for small animals and the female sort of remained in this bracket. Unfortunately, the Stormbringer male understood the birds restless shifting, his gaze shifting back to the small form of the pup beside Saul. It was important to push Eirias, and make him understand that the smaller of the species (and the cats that followed a few Luperci) were not food, but it was important for Saul to understand the birds limits. And he could see that the bird was reaching them.

I'm terribly sorry Dalgina, but Eirias is getting restless- we've got to go. I hope you get back to Cercatori safely, and say hello to your mother for me.

He said, offering the female a smile before he moved towards Eirias, raising his arm and commanding the bird to 'Come'. It was a lot easier to remain single-worded with the bird until they began to understand each other more- they would both get confused about what the other wanted when more words were thrown in. Of course, the frustrated cry from the white falcon was received with a soft smile- he understood that his bird was hungry and the small figure was not helping anything. He landed with a thud on Saul's arm, deliberately digging his talons into his masters arms. Saul gave a hiss, but stroked the birds breast once before turning around.

Goodbye Dalgina, I'm sure we'll see each other again. And maybe by then, Eirias will have learnt that you aren't food. He chuckled, giving a wave before moving back towards the Lakes. It took them perhaps ten minutes to move far enough away for Saul to feel safe releasing Eir, shifting down into his Lupus form to begin hunting with the bird.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread