I want to give up the fight
[html]
OOC / +--

The female wolf looked at the golden coyote, Aeron smile eased all of the worries that Charm had been having. She had just found her drug of choice, and it was looking deep into Aeron’s mystical golden eyes, and asking her if the coyote loved the wolf. That second when it hit Aeron what the words where that came out of her mouth, that second when her eyes soften and that second when her ever so normal gruff appearance, softened up. That eased away all of Charm’s worries. The calico female let her breath out, the same breath she was holding. Charm’s chest lowered, as she felt her heart racing, the hand that reached out to touch her made her body beg to feel that soft paw upon her face.

Upon the connection of Aeron’s soft, warm paw. Charm gave a soft gasp, trying to catch her breath. Aeron knew how to take her breath away just by a small touch. Charm eyes quickly grew moist as she reached up taking her own hand, placing it over Aeron’s. ”P..P..Promise?” The Sawtooth female stumbled over her words, Aeron was her weakness, and Aeron was her drug. ”Have you? Aeron…I have lost so much, but none of that will matter as long as you promise you will always love me” Charm told the coyote female honestly. Nothing mattered that happened in the past, and the future was something that they would figure out together, and Charm was fine with that. She was fine with this because, she had the love of Aeron, and she knew that for right now nothing could swag these thoughts, and these feelings.

table by Nat

<style type="text/css">
.free-03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#60bf55; letter-spacing:1px; }
.free-03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.free-03 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3RaK9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4db382; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size:14px; color:#4db382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.free-03 p {text-indent:25px; }
.free-03 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.free-03 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread