[AW] Spring Cleaning.
[html]

YAY. This thread is useful after all!! Big Grin I was totally boutta have it archived. xD

A scent cross her nose as the breeze moved in and the light noise of something leaning up on the rusty mailbox she would never have a use for came to her ears. She turned quickly around, holding a pillow case, half folded, and widening her eyes at the male. Who was this? Her eyes traveled down him and over to his companion who happened to be a white feline and who certainly didn't appear as a threat. Some sort of greeting muttered she didn't understand but by the way he presented it the female felt fine.

"Hola," she offered in her own native tongue, the spanish rolling off her lips like a sweet lullaby. "You need something?" She didn't know why this is was the first thing she said besides hello but it seemed to fit. No one had been around while she'd began living here and it felt a little odd meeting him here. The kittens must have heard the noise because they ran out, Oro in the lead and his sister playing chase, mewing happily and producing a lot of racket.

"¡Gatos! ¡Silencio!" she yelled and looked apologetically at her guests. Her mother's voice came into her mind. "¡Mirar! This is how you treat your company? This is how you present yourself? ¡Mirar niño! This is no way to act!" At Amelia's command the kittens came to a surprised hault, Azul's eyes big and blue and ashamed. Straightening herself back up she looked at the male. "Yo soy... I mean... I am very sorry, Señor. You're our first house guest, you see."

Mexican Rose Clipart Added by Me. Table code from the Mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Amelia-box {float:right;}
.Amelia {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Amelia .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'Delius Unicase'; text-align:center; line-height:20px; padding:10px;}
.Amelia p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Amelia p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Amelia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Amelia p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.Amelia b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread