[AW] Spring Cleaning.
[html]
Word Count :: 245 lev is like OMFG ADORBS KITTENS FJKLSAFKLS

The locals get startled easily, Levent observed as the woman whirled around to face him. The place wasn’t as densely populated as the European cities he was used to, however, where it was rare to not run into anyone when you went for a stroll. He kept his posture relaxed and slouched, his grin amiable, until she seemed to come to terms with his presence and offered a foreign greeting of her own.

He had been around enough Spaniards to recognize the greeting and dipped his head in acknowledgment, running a thumb over the scar on his lip. Hayır, I need nothing,” he said, smiling lightly. “I just wanted to see—” He paused then, glancing at the pair of kittens bursting from the door and racing around to greet them. His blue eyes widened, a broad smile snaking across his face, but before they reached the newcomers they were berated.

“It’s no problem,” the Turkish wolf insisted warmly when the lady apologized. “They can come see me if they’d like to.” He crouched then, mewing softly at the cats in greeting, and reached out with a hand for them to sniff if they wanted to. His tail was wagging behind him, although he seemed not to notice it.

Wilson, meanwhile, rolled his dark sandy-yellow eyes. “What the barmcake meant to say is… We were just out for a walk.” He flicked his tail and glanced uncomfortably at the kittens.

table and manip by raze; template by kitty

<style>
.Kadencat p {padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px; }
.Kadencat b {color:#9b9db4; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat t {color:#9b9db4; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat w {color:#eae7e7; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat {background-color:#50504a; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#242421; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/x4DMp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #58604f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; line-height:16px; }
.Kadencat .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana;font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #58604f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread