[AW] Spring Cleaning.
[html]
Word Count :: 336

There was no denying that Levent had a soft spot for the cute and fluffy. As much darkness and selfishness as he was capable of, he melted when it came to baby animals—and kittens in particular. It took most of his willpower not to roll down on the ground with them, tickling their bellies and rolling them back and forth in the grass as they nipped at his fingers.

Contenting himself with petting them softly instead, still murmuring words of greeting and other politeness in low speech, the man left his own feline companion to stare awkwardly at the she-kit who was staring moon-eyed at him. Sighing, Wilson returned her testing mew and added that he was a cat, even if he spoke like a wolf. Clearly, he didn’t hang out with his own species very much.

To the Mexican woman, the tomcat added, “They can learn. Some naturally pick up on it; others might need a nudge.” He flattened his ears awkwardly, not used to speaking directly to luperci other than his friend. “In London, a lot of cats talked—high speech, I mean.”

He went silent then, as Levent finally snapped back into the moment and watched the kitten scurry away. He caught the other’s playful look and offered a dashing grin of his own, no stranger to flirting with or without purpose. He bowed flamboyantly.

“I am Levent, and my feline friend here is Wilson. Been—what’s the term, thick as thieves?—since we were erkek çocuklar.”

He straightened from his bow, although he never truly stood straight; there was a casual hunch to his shoulders that made him look shorter than his already somewhat meager six feet. He smiled and looked at the house, the clothesline, the yard, the street behind them.

“What made you choose a place like this to live?” the Turkish man asked, thought not inconsiderately. “It’s lovely, but most wolves I’ve met here prefer a little camp in the woods or a pack if they’re that sort.”

table and manip by raze; template by kitty

<style>
.Kadencat p {padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px; }
.Kadencat b {color:#9b9db4; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat t {color:#9b9db4; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat w {color:#eae7e7; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat {background-color:#50504a; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#242421; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/x4DMp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #58604f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; line-height:16px; }
.Kadencat .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana;font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #58604f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread