[AW] Spring Cleaning.
OOC – Sorry about the wait...

IC –

Catching a certain drift that the cat hardly ever spoke to anyone but his friend she gave him an encouraging smile and tilted her head in a friendly way. All she truly wanted was to find herself some amigos and become just as close as these two came off to be. Sure, she couldn't be friends with everyone, but she darn sure would attempt it as long as she had good legs to travel on and a set of lips to smile with. She spoke calmly to the white tom in reply to his sentence. "Ah, si, well the kittens and I seemed to be understanding each other slowly, yet sometimes I believe they use a language barrier as an excuse not to listen." Humor: a certain tool she tried on the cat to make him relax.

After the awkward pause that followed within the air a certain fellow shook from his immature play time. Amelia hadn't been bothered by a playful man who seemed in love with her feline children. He introduced himself and the feline and made some sort of other language happen after describing their relationship. Oh how she wished to have friends such as this that they had!

Upon hearing the next question, Amelia thought on it before answering. Why had she chosen the place that seemed so random and secluded from the world? "I suppose I just wanted a place for the kittens and I to live for a bit while I explored the area... Here we can grow together and lay out our belongings and what not without carrying all our things on our back like we use to." She looked upon the kittens that purred so eager for Levent's attention. "We're a family and family's have homes when they live some where... But I wasn't sure if stumbling into some random place would be a good idea. I'd much rather find friends in each pack first, or at least in most of them, then make my descision based on the people I know. Otherwise I could waltz right into a terrible place and it would be all my fault!"

Messages In This Thread