[AW] Spring Cleaning.
[html]
Word Count :: 271

Wilson did not respond to the other’s soft joke, but Levent caught it and grinned, fluidly reaching over to ruffle the tom’s ears. He jerked his hand back as his friend swiped at him, hissing, and laughed. “Wilson pretends with strangers. With me, he pretends he can’t understand Turkish.” He winked at the feline, who flattened his ears bad-temperedly and curled his tail around himself protectively. His whiskers twitched, and he watched the kittens balefully.

The luperci did not let his friend’s grouchiness knock him down, however. He listened politely to the woman’s explanation and glanced at the house, thinking of the weight of the satchel on his shoulder. “Ah, as a man with many belongings, I understand.” He shot her an apologetic look as he bent to pay attention to the kittens with a soft pat there and a little poke of a nose there, eventually just sitting on the lawn to let them climb all over him if they wished.

“You have common sense, then,” Levent remarked as she talked about her choosing a pack. “That’s why I’m homeless, myself. I want to know about all of them before I decide; you can be too hasty.” And so far he hadn’t gotten as much information as he wanted. While his “friend” in Anathema had told him much and more of her pack, he was a little wary of staying with her for a prolonged period of time. The others were either mysteries to him or, if he did know about them, didn’t suit his style. Among cave-dwellers, coyotes, wildlings, and knights, the sole merchant could not find a home.

table and manip by raze; template by kitty

<style>
.Kadencat p {padding:5px 15px 10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px; }
.Kadencat b {color:#9b9db4; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat t {color:#9b9db4; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat w {color:#eae7e7; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Kadencat {background-color:#50504a; font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size:12px; color:#242421; width:480px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/x4DMp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #58604f; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; line-height:16px; }
.Kadencat .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana;font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #58604f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread