electricity
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

It wasn't very often that she received presents, but when she did she cherished them. The necklace that her daughter had made her still hung around her neck, having replaced the one that Jazper had given her as a token of his friendship in the past. She had hated to hang that beautiful ruby up and put it away, but at the same time the necklaces had not matched and she wanted to show Caprica how much she appreciated her gift as well. It suited Naniko - the three intertwined rings brought visions of herself, Alaki, and Aeron to mind - the three leaders of the Anathema pack.

The pack meant everything to her. There had been a time in her past when she'd thought that she needed no one and nothing. She'd relinquished hold of herself in the forest and become a wild and untamed animal that knew nothing but eating, sleeping, and killing. She'd lost her mind, bit by bit, until she had chosen to come back to civilization. Ehno and Geneva had been the ones to pull her from that hazy stupor and drag her back into pack life. Ever since then, she'd remained with one group or another. If she ever lost Anathema, she didn't know what she would do. Naniko had been born to live and lead a pack. It was who she was.

His nose on her cheek nearly made her shudder, a reaction that she couldn't control. It was cold, but its presence there was not unwanted. She gave him a quick smile of encouragement, not wanting him to think that she didn't welcome the gesture. "I have a feeling I will...I haven't seen such nice fat hares in a long time" She said back, a teasing edge to her alto tone. At his words about her form, she grinned. "I've been trying to take your advice and live a little more simply, you know? I lost a lot of my skills in this form by using my two-legged one so much. So I've been trying to get better at hunting, fishing, and other things in this form. You don't look ridiculous, though - all forms suit you."

He seemed happier in his lupus form. She looked away politely while he shifted, jade eyes moving from the sky to the ground and then down to the hares at her feet. It had been very kind of him to bring them - she'd have to show some kind of appreciation for it later on. Perhaps she'd cook them for the two them, or offer him a bauble from her den. Her den. Would she bring him that far into Anathema? He was a friend and would be allowed if he was with her, but she didn't want her pack members to scare him off, either. Some Anathemans could be quite odd. "How are things in New Dawn? It seems like spring's come to an end, but it hasn't gotten too terribly warm. Perfect weather." She began awkwardly.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread