electricity
[html]

you’ll find me climbing back to heaven

Word Count → 416 :: I wonder who drew my table! :o

Shandom shot Naniko his trademark toothy smile, alabaster tail eagerly beating the wind as he shook himself to free the strange tingling that lingered in his newly compressed muscles. He hadn't gotten a chance to respond to her before he shifted onto four legs, a move that had restored his sense of balance. His four feet felt so much sturdier, his body so much more normal - the Dawn Gamma was meant to exist like this. Whatever strange trick the Gods had pulled on the race of wolves would remain eternally lost on the man. Shandom would never be fully comfortable in his bipedal form and would never resort to living a life that existed solely on two legs. Thumbs were handy, and he liked them for when it came to activities that required a little more dexterity than nature originally intended, but paws would suffice for the most part.

He hadn't actually responded to her comments before shifting, so the Gamma chose to begin his speaking there. Then again, Shandom liked to speak whenever given any sort of opportunity, as long as he was comfortable. He had an itching feeling that Dawn members thought him to be reclusive and perhaps a little more cantankerous than he actually was. Certainly, Shandom was not the most forthcoming of wolves, but Naniko wiped away the reservations and brought forth the gregarious creature that now stood before her. Thanks, he grinned, shaking his head one last time to clear himself of the slight buzzing that remained. I try and be as handsome as possible at all times. Never know who you're going to run into. The Gamma was, of course, being slightly sarcastic, though he knew himself to be a handsome specimen. Scarred, but still... The remnants of the handsome Alpha he'd once been lurked beneath his tattered facade.

New Dawn is well. I'm the Gamma there now - I suppose that makes sense, considering I'm one of the oldest ones in the pack, and one of few with any leadership experience. Makes me a good adviser, I suppose, he remarked, rather flippantly adding the little tidbit about his past. He regretted it as soon as he said it, dark eyes briefly flitting away from Naniko's as his thoughts were consumed by Etienne. How fares Anathema?

Shandom image by James; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandomjames-box {float:right;}
.shandomjames {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shandomjames .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bilbo'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shandomjames .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shandomjames p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.shandomjames b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread