electricity
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Perhaps the hunting in New Dawn was better than the hunting in Anathema; they likely owned more forests and flat-land, whereas Naniko had decided to conquer Halcyon. They didn't normally have trouble finding prey, but she had the feeling that they'd have even more success in an area that was more flat. Her tail wagged back and forth as he shifted back, waiting for it to end and for him to continue speaking.

Naniko did not know what made a canine more beautiful or handsome, only that she thought him to be so. It was a simple perception - there were things about him that she noticed and that made her feel even more pleased with him. His scars were what really did it for her, for some reason. Without them, she didn't know if she would find him all that handsome, physically. Naniko's perception of whether a canine was better-looking than average didn't have much of a hold when it came to who she chose in romantic partners. Personality was a must, and good-looks were less important.

So his comment made her laugh. Did he really try to make himself look handsome for others? "For everyone? Or just me?" She chuckled. She listened as he described how the pack was doing. She almost regretted not having given them that gift...but she'd worry about that later on. She had many things in her den, perhaps Shandom could help her pick something that the leaders would find suitable.

She was not surprised to hear that he'd been promoted, but let her next comment loose nonetheless. "I see. I guess you could say they owe me then, right? I got their gamma out of a fix, once" Naniko gave him a wink, grinning toothily. "But no, really. I can see why they'd promote you. I would, if I were them. A smart, good-looking fellow like you would do any pack good." Naniko said honestly, her expression turning a bit more serious.

When she had come to the borders of New Dawn, he hadn't been sure if he should let her come in. She had no qualms about him coming in to see Anathema, though, as the Angela. She normally only asked that guests be accompanied by a pack member. That way, if she ever saw a canine from another pack who she did not recognize, she could discern them as being a spy rather than a guest. "Come see for yourself" She offered when he asked of the pack, nodding her head in the direction of the dens.

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread