electricity
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

She was a canine with experience; her years of life had given her that. Still, the idea that she would turn six in a few moons was a little hard to swallow. Would that make her old? When was a canine considered that, anyway? The oldest one that she'd ever had the chance to meet had been Kaena, who had once led Inferni. Now a descendant of hers did, as far as Naniko knew. But even in Kaena's old age, her scarred face had been gorgeous in Naniko's eyes. Maybe it was that she simply preferred a more rugged appearance. One could not help who they found chemistry with, but perhaps ruggedness was something that attracted her on a subconscious level.

Naniko was excited to show him the place that she lived in, the life that she'd made for herself within the confines of the mountain. To outsiders it probably seemed odd, wolves living in a big system of tunnels and endless caves...but she knew the true value of it. A place where one could stay warm in the winter, cool in the summer...and most of all, dry. And he was interested in coming in! What a great day. They began to pad toward it, and she found herself responding back to what Shandom had first said. "Pretty, hm? You must be speaking of another." She said cheekily, before quickly changing the subject. "I never got to hear stories like that...my parents left, then my adoptive mother took off as well. Didn't have much time for them in the day-to-day. You should tell me one while we walk"

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread