pin the tail on the donkey
[html]

YEAAAH I WROTE A CRAPPY REPLYYY <3

Quietly, hark listened, tipped lightly towards the voice. She sounded young, this one, or at least younger than herself, and Wander couldn't help but allow a faint smile to tug her lips. She was always fond of those brimming with youth, as it seemed to stir something maternal, a deeper level of compassion than she usually used. Perhaps this was her calling, her guide back to happiness.

The dame gave a few, gentle sweeps with that cane until she felt a clump of earth tap at the end of her of the extended limb, and she brought herself to crouch. Carefully, those nimble hands placed her cane next to her leg, keeping in contact to ensure it was there, though still placing trust in the stranger that she wouldn't take it. Carefully, a finger prodded at the uprooted thistle's roots, confirming that this was, in fact, her target and not someone else's belongings. The fae had already made that mistake, and wasn't about to make it again. Wander paused in slight, tipping her head faintly as she thought for a moment more, hark once more tipping towards the young miss.

I suppose I should introduce myself, yes? I'm Wander Huxley, the doe offered with a kind smile. I'm... well, I'm rather new. May I know your name?

Her words remained sincere, void of malicious intent and regaining some of her former friendly warmth.

Also, I don't mean to be rude or question your judgement, but would you rather have me dig the holes? It'd save you having to clean your hands excessively later on. The fact that a higher-up was offering to do the menial task of digging had struck the mottled-pelted dame as odd, and her brow had furrowed slightly in confusion.

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread