pin the tail on the donkey
[html]

I wasn't quite sure how to fully reply ;o; so I am of the poots.

The response had startled her, and Wander's silver-tipped harks fell back, ringlets falling over her shoulder as she turned her muzzle towards the dark-pelted girl. What had she done so wrong? The dame was just attempting to offer condolences for the loss of the girl's father, and somehow it seemed to spark hostility.

She shrinked back slightly in a form of submission, completely bewildered by the sudden change in demeanor.

My master? Sirius. My master is Sirius, the dame said softly, still keeping her body hunkered in a lower position. I'm sorry, I... I don't understand, what have I done wrong? It's just... I know what it's like to lose someone. I mean, not quite a loss like yours, but my mother died, and it was hard to get through... So I figured-- I figured you were upset like I was when I was younger.

Her voice was gentle and soft, trying to quell the sudden anger that had arisen in Ataxia.

I'm sorry...

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread