pin the tail on the donkey
[html]

Horrible reply is horrible ;3;

The woman gave a nod to the inquiry, and she sat upwards faintly with the, yet again, sudden change in demeanor of the girl. Carefully, she transplanted the next thistle, wiping off her hands before gently touching Ataxia's arm.

Are you feeling alright, miss Ataxia...? came her gentle voice, a genuine expression of concern tweaking that slender hybrid's visage. Harks were perked forth once more, and she readjusted her position a tad to turn more towards the girl.

... It may not mean much to you at the moment, Ataxia, but I'm here if you need someone to listen, Wander spoke once more, her tone serious and soft, nimble hand withdrawing slowly. I just thought you should know that... I may be nothing more than a slave, but...

She shrugged gently as she withdrew, attention returning to the plants, pressing the dirt down around the stem.

<style type="text/css">
.wandertable b {font-weight:bold; color:#6ba574; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 2px;}
.wandertable p {padding:5px 25px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wandertable {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#406162; background-image:url(http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/9813/wandertable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #847b73; padding:333px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8dc1d4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:30px;}
.wandertable .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.wandertable p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wandertable p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread