pin the tail on the donkey
[html]

ohmygod, sorry for the long wait ;u; I've had such lack of muse and lots of stuff going on. -poots all over- Sorry for the crappy post ;u;

The game had sounded only slightly suspicious, though she gave a small nod of compliance. The dove lacked eyesight, but made up for that with her sense of hearing and smell, and at least she had confidence in those attributes in a round of hide-and-seek. A soft laugh escaped through black lips, a gentle smile gracing her slim features.

Oh, well, miss... You don't have to go any slower just because of my lack of sight, I can keep up, she reassured. Lineage and heritage were things that could contest with that; borzoi and silken windhound bloodlines, as well as collie traces were enough to keep up. However, it was just the fact of sharp turns and keeping track of the young miss.

Are there any other rules I need to know of, Miss Ataxia? the doe inquired. Something seemed to stir in her, as if a suspicion or a hint of teasing intent, a sort of reminiscent lurking of childhood teasing from her brother. Those large, silver-dipped harks tipped back only slightly, in a wary manner. She brushed it off, feeling as though it were just residual paranoia from the event of being brought to this strange place and to a new culture.

<style type="text/css">
.wand2ct b {font-weight:bold; color:#97c6c9; text-shadow:#13292a 1px 1px 2px;}
.wand2ct p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.wand2ct {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#496b76; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ICduj.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #436772; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#88abb6; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.wand2ct .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:right;}
.wand2ct p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.wand2ct p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread