Oh, the places you'll go
[html]
OOC: On with the show!

The scent of someone approaching snapped Sky out of her thoughts. Her head snapped up and she stood to meet him as he appeared, a white as snow male with a scar across his face and a sense of athority about him. She lowered her head cautiously as he approached, the two pups stopping in their practice to watch the scene play out.

His first words to them proved him to be friendly, at the very least. Sky lifted her head and smiled, waving them both over with her tail. Cody nudged Lena to follow and the two sat beside their mother obediently. "Yes, thank you. That was my Lena." She bent down to lick the girl's ear, a cue for her to introduce herself.

"Thank you, sir. I've been practicin' a whole lot, so I can be as good as my mum is!" She yipped happily, though her gaze was off center, obviously blind despite lacking her usual blindfold. Cody was silent, staring at the white male cautiously, not trusting him for a second.

"My name's Sky. Sky Rhiannon. These are my children, Lena and Cody. We're new to the pack lands, tentative recruits you could say." It was by far the easiest way to explain why they hadn't been given ranks yet. Not even Subordinates. "I do hope we're not causing any trouble?" It was obvious where Lena got her singing voice from, as Sky's was lovely even when speaking, despite the scarred appearance. Even in her lupus form, she carried herself with the pride of both a warrior and a bard.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread