Who I Belong To
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC April 24

Rain had been coming down, starting shortly after New Dawn's alpha left. She felt better about the pack now, if still full of the knowledge that she would never truly be accepted the same way by the members the way she had been before they had joined. Alone in the den Terra curled up, watching the rain fall. It was a pretty sight. Terra was tempted to crawl out into it, just play out in the water. Her leg was almost better after all.

She decided to wait for Kit instead though, and curled up. Her green eyes watched steadily, waiting for him to return. He was sure taking his sweet time. Bored Terra stood up, wandering out. Rain pelted down her coat, looking around as she moved. It wasn't fast, but her limp was almost completely gone at this point, if still bad enough to slow her down. It wasn't long before she took cover again, this time to fall into a deep sleep.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread