Who I Belong To
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC she might just start wearing clothes now XD

Terra's ears twitched at his approach, nose working to see who was there. As soon as the approaching canine was recognized as Kit Terra relaxed again, sinking into an even deeper sleep. She was safe. Terra was completely unaware of what he was doing. Terra flinched slightly at the touch before settling down, moving closer to his warmth. It felt a little strange, but Terra's sleeping mind told her it was nothing important, that everything was how it was supposed to be.

The sweet words didn't earn anything more than a flick of her ear, though the lick did draw her. Terra yawned, stretching a little. Her leg hurt less each time she woke up, able to stretch further before she had to pull it back in pain. Blinking she sat up, looking over to Kit's glad face. Hey. Where you've been? Something felt damp. Terra knew she'd been out in the rain, but that was no reason for the feeling to remain. Confused she looked down, jaw dropping open at the sight. What? What was that on her leg?

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread