Who I Belong To
Kit felt comfortable with the female beside him, it just seemed like the natural place to be, next to Fleta in a den all their own, even if that den was temporary. She had remained asleep throughout the process of Kit visually marking her as his, the dye staining his name into Fleta's thigh for anyone to see. When she awoke to his soft lick, he was greeted by a question of where he had been, something he wasn't entirely used to. After all, he normally wandered around where ever he pleased, without anyone knowing or caring where he was heading next, and to have Fleta ask felt strange.

The confused look that followed was enough to draw Kit's mind away from dissecting just what the strange feeling was, and instead grin ear to ear at the discovery of her mark. "I was off having a little adventure. I would have taken you, but I wanted to surprise you." Kit teased, before nuzzling into Fleta's neck, and continuing "It's my name, I wanted to mark you as mine, and I brought you this gift that I stole from some merchant.". Kit's tail danced behind him at the mention of marking Fleta as his, and only more so at reference to the collar that lay beside them. Something about making the world know that she was his, whatever it was, sent a delightful warm feeling through the male's body.

"Try it on!" he eagerly suggested, while moving to offer the collar to go along with the necklace he had already given the female.

Messages In This Thread