Who I Belong To
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC stay calm, she'll get over it

An adventure? Without her? Terra felt a little disappointed that she had been left behind. Terra was sure she would have enjoyed what he had done. Her tail did thump a little at his words of a surprise though. She did like surprises. She nuzzled along Kit, tail wagging slowly. She could spend all her time with him. Of course, that still didn't explain the giant mark on her leg, Terra pulling away to stare at the red lettering again. Why was it there?

Her eyes rolled at the next statement. It was pretty obvious that it was Kit's name. She wanted to know how it got on her, and why. Her body stiffened slightly at the claim. His? She was his? Terra didn't want to belong to anyone! Well, Kit was fantastic. It couldn't be that bad. Still! Terra was a free spirit, and the thought of being owned terrified her. Hackles raised she looked at the beautiful gift he was holding out. That was very pretty. Her hand reached out to grab it before pulling back, looking up at him again. She shook her head at the offer, face set stubbornly. Yours? I don't belong to anyone!

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread