Who I Belong To
Kit felt proud of having his mark on Fleta, of having a visible sign that she was his. When he had mentioned marking the female as his however, he noticed the subtle change in her body language, the stiffening of her body, and the hackles that raised even as she seemed interested in the shiny gift he hoped to place on her neck. Instead, she started to shake her head, and became stubborn about something. A look of confusion came onto Kit's face, with a little bit of hurt at being told she wasn't hit, and that she didn't belong to anyone at all. "Why would you say that Fleta? Don't you like curling up together every night?" Kit asked, his muzzle reaching out to try placing another soft lick along the female's neck.

"I just want the world to know that I'm who you share a den with, who you go on adventures with, and of course, the male that keeps you warm at night..." Kit spoke softly, while his arms went to try wrapping around Fleta, so that he could pull her close against him in a fashion similar to how they often slept. Feeling his fur against Fleta's had become something that Kit almost expected when he went to sleep at night, and its absence the unusual scenario. Whether she felt the same way, was not something that Kit had every thought would be the case. While waiting for a reply, he would continue to shower the other Luperci with nuzzling licks, and kisses in an attempt to get a more favorable response.

Messages In This Thread