Who I Belong To
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Kit seemed pretty puzzled at Terra's reaction. She looked at him, fearful. Of course, that made her want to seek him out for comfort, a very contradictory action. Terra feared being owned, having anyone hold claim over her beyond her pack. It meant going back, checking on him, never being able to do anything without him saying it was okay. Terra didn't want to give up her freedom, her ability to do whatever she wanted. His words made her hesitate even more, wondering what she was doing.

Terra did like curling up with him, nice and warm. She wanted to do that all the time, have someone that she could sleep with. She didn't move as a soft lick moved along her neck, slightly comforted if still weirded out by it. Pulled into his arms Terra twisted around, looking up at him. All of that sounded a lot like being mates. It had been happening this entire time, and yet she hadn't realized. She hadn't even told him her name. I'm not Fleta...

The words were hesitant, knowing that she might drive him away. Still, it was time. My name's Terra. Fleta's just the name I use so people don't connect what I do with my pack. I...didn't tell you, because I wasn't sure you'd be staying. We both like to wander after all. Terra glanced off, looking past the den. The rain was slowing, kisses pressing into her. Would he stay? How had it happened, letting this become so natural for her?

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread