Who I Belong To
Kit was thankful that she didn't resist his embrace, and instead twisted around so that she could look up at him, and the male did not hesitate to lock eyes with his den mate. Just as the confusion started to give way to a content look, Terra threw something new at him, the revelation that she wasn't Fleta. At first, he wondered if maybe she had a twin, or some other strange scenario, but the hesitant words explained what had been going on since they met. There was a little disappointment that after everything they had done together, her name had still been kept from him. Hearing her reasoning though made him a little more sympathetic, since he had in fact not really planned to spend so much time with the pretty female in his arms.

"Fleta, Terra, it doesn't matter what your name is. While were on names, my full name is Inocencio Kit Victor... but just go by Kit since its easier for people to remember." Kit whispered next to Terra's ear, while a hand moved down to run along where his name was emblazoned in red. "As far as staying, I'm laying in this den with you, trying to get you to wear marks that tell everyone that I'm staying with you." Kit continued, and reached for the side of Terra's neck with his teeth, the plan to place a soft possessive love bite. The movement would be short, a simple display of his want, before pulling back slightly to present his gift a second time. He didn't verbally ask for her to accept it though, Kit felt a need to have Terra put the collar on herself, to accept what she had stubbornly rejected only a little bit ago.

Messages In This Thread