Who I Belong To
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC goes here.

Terra was glad that Kit wasn't worried about the lie. Her name was pretty important to her, something that she really only gave out to those that she held a level of trust for. Not all of those she associated with even knew her real name. The only reason why Shadow found out was when a traitor revealed it when she almost died. Terra was surprised to learn that Kit actually had three names. She was still adjusting to others having two, not counting aliases. She nodded her head softly. Kit. Nothing more, nothing less. The one she had gotten to know.

His hand ran over the dyed fur, a slight shiver running over her body. It was so close, so affectionate, yet nothing like how it had felt before, new meaning there now that his name marked her. A soft laugh slipped out. It did make sense when put that way. But there was still the fact that they weren't mates. Didn't only mates do this kind of thing? Were they mates? Did she love him? Shadow had said that love was what happened with mates. She growled softly, arcing her neck as the teeth nipped at her softly. The beautiful jewelry was held out again, Terra examining it softly. It was very pretty. Reaching out she held it in her hands, not yet putting it on, just looking at the beautiful gems. Mine?

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread