Who I Belong To
It was such a wonderful feeling for Kit, to be cozied up inside of a den with Terra, a female that he had gone to the trouble of trying to claim, and make exclusively his. Any other female, and Kit would have cared less what they were up to after a night with him, but Terra had sparked a new possessive want in the male. Placing his name on Terra's thigh had been one expression of that, the collar, and necklace he hoped she would always wear, even the soft lover's bite that he placed on Terra's neck.

Terra's question brought a smile to Kit's face, as he wondered if it wasn't obvious who the collar was meant for. "Yep. I hope you'll wear it often Terra, just like I hope you'll always be beside me at night," his words paused a moment to try planting a gentle lick on Terra's cheek, before continuing "go on adventures with me often," Kit nuzzled at her again, his arms trying to pull Terra even more firmly against him, before finishing "and always wear my mark.". Kit sought to end his words by pressing his muzzle against Terra's in a kiss, his tail thumping loudly against the den's walls, while his heart sped up.

It had crossed Kit's mind to more bluntly claim Terra as his mate, but old habits died hard, and the male was still wary of committing that much. There was a sense of being trapped, of all his father's warnings looming over him, but also the not so recognizable fear of rejection. So he stopped just short of it, even if his intentions were the same thing.

Messages In This Thread