Who I Belong To
[html]
TERRA
Remember tonight, for it is the beginning of always

OOC wrap up?

Wearing the collar was a hesitant thought. Her hand reached up to fiddle with the silver necklace she already wore. Terra wondered if she should get something for him as well. The idea of getting him a jeweled necklace struck her as a brilliant idea. Something to tell him how much she liked the shiny jewelry he gave her. Hesitantly Terra fingered the collar, smiling as he spoke. Her cheek was licked softly, a soft almost purring growl coming from her. She really did love being with him, even if she didn't understand everything he did.

She returned his nuzzle with one of her own, moving closer so that her legs were partly overlaid with his. The last part was a bit shaky for her, but she accepted it as a kiss was pressed in, hands reaching up around his neck. Her tongue pushed in, soft and sweet, and the night enveloped around them, a private show just for them.

<style type="text/css">
.terlove b {font-weight:bold; color:#c21f02; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 1px;}
.terlove p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.terlove .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.terlove {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#f7f8ce; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nHe8I.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0e0500; border-radius:20px; padding: 5px 0px 350px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#878871; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; text-shadow:#f7f8ce 0px 0px 3px;}
.terlove .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 5px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; font-weight:bold;}
.terlove .quote {font-size:30px; font-family: 'Bad Script'; text-indent:50px; padding:30px 0px 0px 0px; text-shadow:#878871 1px 1px 2px; color:#c21f02; }
.terlove p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terlove p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread