make your final requests
Maybe sprained...Probably have to get it checked out when I get home." An ear twitched as the albino asked about where she could head, the blue-eyed female nodded softly, adding simply. "Inferni. Likely they had heard of the clan, almost everyone she knew has. Stories reached as far as Quebec, and surprisingly some were mingled with a touch of fear. Good that the clan could keep themselves strong, and the coywolf indeed was a part of that. Beneath the touch of pride she felt about her home, Omni found herself taking slight interest in the other. Home was a while away, idle chatter was no way minded for that instance. Arm cradled and throbbing, the girl looked towards the surrounding trees to the sliver of lunar light. Was Jacinto settling into bed at this time? Was he tucking their child in for sleep, wishing the boy well and reassuring the scarred puppy that mother dearest would be back soon? She swallowed, tawny fingers intwining around the crook of her arm. Soon. Soon she'd be home.

The arm let off from the pain after a while, much to her relief. It dropped to her side, wincing not from pain, but the reaction she would get from Enkiel when she paraded back with a wounded arm. That night -- where she had lost her offspring, however grim -- The Cadeaux had proved herself weak. Omni glanced over as the other woman mentioned her name, nodding quietly. The question sent tall ears folding back against wavy brown hair. "Well...I didn't bother to scent you...I guess I'm careless...' Omni sighed and chuckled nervously, "Matteo Trovato...Friend of mine. But -- clearly you're not. The young woman decided to keep the conversational ball rolling, asking softly. "Were you born in these lands? Or did you travel? There's many stories, many people here. I'm from Quebec--Westernly place."

Messages In This Thread