[p] born on snake hill
[html]

Other threads, what other threads. ;D Also I'm pretty sure I picked up my abuse of dashes from you. ♥

She had never considered herself a coyote, but she saw no reason to belabour the point. She looked the part and it was in her heritage, and that was all that mattered here, she knew. And for a moment she imagined what she might do if she found herself suddenly surrounded by wolves of judgment and prejudice, armed and mounted, aiming to kill. Truthfully, she knew she would probably die, but she was still arrogant enough to believe that they would never manage to surround her, to catch her so thoroughly off-guard.

Cassandra had learned well to escape before she was trapped, if nothing else. Time had passed, but she did not intend to ever find herself in such a situation again. There needed to always be two ways out, and if those options narrowed to one, then she would not linger much longer.

"Why Inferni then?" she asked plainly. The ghostly woman paused in her step, also reigning herself in. She wanted to touch the horse, but if his rider did not approve, then she would refrain. She did not like admitting to even herself how much she missed Lady, but she knew it was the truth. "I imagine there are more packs to the east and south. I could have stayed in Salsola too, if I'd wanted." Cassandra shrugged and looked up to the patrolman. "Have you been with Inferni long?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread