[p] born on snake hill
[html]

OH SNAPPPP. Cass will go smack a bitch. ALTHOUGH I was also thinking that SiriCass would be hilarious~. 8D

Family, the patrolman said, and her ears swept back for a moment, betraying some emotion she could not register or describe with a word. Truthfully, she did not know what to think about it anymore. She had been alone a long time, out amongst strangers, out amongst devils and demons, men and women mortals that gave all their kind a bad name, like her family had always been described to her as. Distantly, she wondered if her father could have guessed that such tellings and such stories would have instilled in his daughters this confused, half-hatred, half-fear, and awkward sense-of-self. He had meant well; everyone did. Even the devils. Maybe especially the devils.

"De le Poer," she echoed. Cassandra looked up from the horse and back to its rider, now picking out what features he shared with Ezekiel. They were not too obviously similar though, and she wondered how close or distant they were to each other on the tangled family tree. "Of Inferni, but not born there?" A Lykoi, too, presumably. Were all de le Poers also Lykois anymore? Was this a safe assumption?

The ghost woman took in the scout's, Ithiel's, information gratefully, but hesitated to respond immediately. In the end, Inferni was her destination, but she remained unenthusiastic about it. She wanted to see her sister. But she didn't, really. But of course she did. She didn't. "My name is Cassandra Asylum," she told the male. Would he recognize it? Ezekiel seemed to have, but he had recognized her before that, too. The necklace still hung at her throat, and she knew Ithiel had been staring, but in general she assumed that strangers gawked at her coloration.

"I'll walk," she added, walking forward again. "Would I be able to stay a while at Inferni, without joining?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread