[p] born on snake hill
[html]

(308) UH YES? ALSO BECAUSE ERIS WOULD BE ALL, "ASJDAJSDIEFEFKF /STOMPS FEET." Actually, fuck it, she's like that at most things right now because Larkspur ded. 8|

Ithiel is by Kitty!

Perhaps his surname was familiar to her -- she repeated it, looking at him. Ithiel thought he might know that look as comparison, but he did not know what he was being compared to. He did not know how to comment or ask, however, and he remained silent and still for her appraisal, nodding his head at her question. Not born there, he affirmed. Born in far west of Inferni. I came to find my father, and did not, he said, drawing up a little bit in the saddle, straightening and exhaling half a sigh. Found a lot of cousins and half-brothers, though.

He nodded at the name, his nose dipping toward the earth in acknowledgement. It was as close as Ithiel came to "good to meet you." She surprised him with her wish to walk, but his surprise did not keep him from turning his horse after a moment of hesitation. He kept the strawberry roan to a slow pace. It was easy, for Bairre seemed to wish to walk at her shoulder. The Vigiles kept his horse distant enough, however, for he did not wish a hoof to accidentally clip the pale coyote or some other mishap at the stallion's eagerness.

I don't know, he admitted truthfully. That would be up to Ezekiel, the Aquila, to decide, I think. Or Vesper, the Optio. The wolf attacks -- well, they might expect you to help the clan anyway, he said, shrugging. Perhaps that was not joining, but it was close enough. In either case, though, it certainly was not Ithiel's jurisdiction -- he was Caelum, scout, and not even the head scout, at that. Why would you stay without joining? he inquired, ears pricking up with curiosity. The horse's plodding pace was not an uncomfortable one, but he shifted in the saddle all the same.

<style>
#ithielKitty {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielKitty p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielKitty p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielKitty .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielKitty .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielKitty b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielKitty u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielKitty b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielKitty b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielKitty b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread