[p] born on snake hill
[html]

(--) That would totally work until Ithiel figured out they're cousins, then he would want to go dunk himself in fire or something. 8B

Ithiel is by Raze!

The dusky hybrid was not disturbed by silence -- he needed certainty his words were truthful, and he did not frequently speak quickly and without considering the words first. Anger was an exception to this, as with all creatures, but anger was a rare emotion for Ithiel. He was not angry with the wolf attackers -- he understood them, in a way many others in the clan did not. He hated them, but there was no mindless red rage to accompany that hatred. Even that was buried deep, a low and smoldering coal rather than a blaze.

Bairre seemed to have finally calmed with something else to occupy his mind -- namely, walking. The pale coyote spoke up at long last, and Ithiel looked at her, though he could see only the side of her face and the back of her head, the long cloak she wore. The dusky coyote considered her answer with a tilt of his head, nodding. He supposed he could see the sense in that -- Scintilla had been a place full of coyotes, and Ithiel had known nothing else.

I understand, he said, simply. He could offer no advice, having no familiarity with such situations himself, and he though such advice, unsolicited as it was, might not be wanted anyway. Instead, he focused on her question, responding at length to this instead. Not at all. I thought my brother and I were my father's only sons, and I never even considered other relatives. My mother only ever spoke of my father, so that was all I thought I had. He fell silent a moment, considering. Does your family wait in Inferni? Among mine, maybe? It would not have surprised him, either way.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread