Meow.
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 383 || Points: 3]

Mido’s conversation made her relive his little outbreak while she was attempting to train him. She wondered what caused it for a long time, but she didn’t stress it. It wasn’t any of her business anyway, and now she didn’t care about it because he looked good. He looked like he got over it, and she was happy about that. ”I’m fine. I found some things to keep me busy, and I’ve been traveling around a lot so that’s been keeping me entertained.” Her interest in Mido’s conversation fell away when she saw the male get up and walk closer to Frex. She was quiet, and didn’t take her eyes off of him.

When he stood near her furry feline companion and began talking about cat eyeballs, Axelle almost lost in. Her anger was being held on by a string and she was sure that if she was in Secui form she would have attacked him already. When the big black wolf snapped at Frex, a deep, loud snarl rose from Axelle’s throat. She jumped up from the seat, and just stood there growling at him because she couldn’t do anything to a pack member. The feline finally felt the need to move, and quickly. He scattered off of the stump, and bolted down the hall back toward Axelle’s den without a word.

”If you ever come near my cat…!” She was pissed, but she couldn’t do anything about it. He didn’t physically do anything to hurt Frex, and she couldn’t act on her anger on Anathema lands, so she sat back down on her stump. All her wolf hairs were standing on edge, and she almost looked like an angry fur ball. Her sentence remained unfinished, and she put her head in her hands. ”Wait until I find you off of Anathema lands…” She wasn’t promising anything, but if he caught her in a bad mood…

”Malakai…” She snorted, and looked up at him from her hands. He struck a chord with her, an angry chord. After a few seconds of calming herself, she attempted to continue her conversation with Mido, ”Did you ever pursue your Warrior career?” Her nose could tell her many things, but a co-rank wasn’t one of them. That would have to be found out by actual voluntary conversation.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread