Meow.
[html]

WC:: 359 - OOC I may have improvised on the location of his den lol, please forgive my lack of exactness.

Kai had been told the rules and regulations that he had to abide by here, and knew the same went for the other pack members. He knew fine well that there could be no attack made on another Anathema member unless an attack was made on them first, and he was taking full advantage of the fact that the female couldn't act. After all, Kai was keeping a little distance between him and the cat. Malakai chuckled darkly as the female stood and growled at his actions, and he saw the feline itself decide to shift, watching it dash out and back towards wherever it had sauntered from. It was like his own little victory, and the smug look in his eye echoed the smirk he offered to both the female and male.

As the female snarled her threat and sat back down, defeated, Kai chuckled lowly to himself, the arrogance clear in him as he briefly shook himself down, but caught the male shaking his head at Kai's behaviour. Malakai let his feral gaze sweep over Mido, snorting at his obvious distain towards the black male. Kai should be making friends, allies, but this was much more fun, for now at least. His eyes returned to Axelle, focus moving over the female like any typical male - like she was simply a piece of meat. "Hmm, I can hardly contain my excitement, Princess. I look forward to it." He had heard the male mention her name, Axelle, but for now he kept the fact that he knew it to himself.

Kai slowly bowed his head, though kept his smirk, tainting his show of respect, before moving a little closer, finding that he had to pass the pair to head back to his den. He padded slowly towards them, and slowed as he passed by, smirking arrogantly to both creatures. Just as he moved away, he turned to glance over his shoulder. "Oh, in case you don't see me outside of Anathema lands, my den is third on the right at the end of the hallway... I'm willing to settle any disagreements or threats, just give me a yell."

<style>
.malcai01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.malcai01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.malcai01 b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.malcai01 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2475/kaidjs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #1d2425; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.malcai01 .inner {margin:295px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:245px; overflow:auto;}
</style>Thanks to Cait for the table, Sig by Me!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread