Meow.
[html]
Ooc. [WC: 325 || Points: 3]

Axelle tried to ignore Malakai as much as she could, but she couldn’t help the fact that her eyes always wanted to wander back to him to see what he was doing, or how he was looking at them. She tried to concentrate as much as she could on her and Mido’s conversation. ”So, you actually pursued your warrior career after all that? That’s good. Being Dasa is progress, just keep up the good work!” Her eyes shifted away from Mido as she realized that the brute was coming towards them. She made sure she kept her eyes locked on him the whole time he passed. The smirk on his face bothered her, but she let him go and gave no mind to his offer.

She turned back to Mido to continue their conversation, and her heart leapt into her throat. Malakai went down the same hallway as Frex ran down, and she didn’t know if the cat stuck around in the hallway or actually went back to her den. She jumped up, ”I’m sorry Mido, but I have to make sure that monster doesn’t eat my cat!” She walked quickly toward the hallway that the two went down, and called over her shoulder, ”We’ll talk some other time, okay?”

She wasted no time darting down the hallway, hoping to find him, pass him, and see where Frex went before he found him. It didn’t take her long to find Malakai lumbering down the hallway. ”You didn’t find my cat, did you?” She was sure if he did, there would be a lot of blood. She didn’t see any, which calmed her nerves only a little. ”..but if you did, there are ways of finding out.” She was good with the threats; she was good with actions, too, but she was highly restrained due to her respect for Anathema rules. She felt like she was handcuffed, mentally, and she wanted to find the keys fast.

<style>
#an-textduo {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px;font-size:14px;font-family:Times New Roman, serif;line-height:15px;}
#an-textduo p {text-indent:30px;}
#an-textduo b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px; word-spacing:2px;}
#an-textduo.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
#an-textduo.top {background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... oodtop.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:transparent;}
#an-textduo.bottom {background image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... bottom.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:175px;}
#an-textduo.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread