M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
[html]
OOc.

Seeing another up ahead didn’t surprise her any, actually. She was pretty used to seeing others around the city area, and they rarely brought trouble. The brute didn’t make her nervous any, and he actually added to her happiness. She smiled as he spoke to her, and she kept walking, not avoiding him as he approached her and walked with her. She noted his flask, and held out her hand for it. She wanted a sip or two.

”I made your day better, eh?” She noticed that he was rather flirty, and he was lucky to have caught her in a good mood. She didn’t at all believe him, but figured she would go along with it. Maybe he had some other mind altering juices somewhere on his person, aside from his saliva. ”Silly ruins? I find them quite interesting actually, and it seems not many have scavenged so much around these parts.” The stores were touched, but not as ravaged as the ones in Halifax. She was lucky to have come here for her clothes, as she probably wouldn’t have found the exact items she was looking for anywhere else.

She figured she would flatter back, ”You’re pretty handsome yourself, there. I’m Axelle, and you?” She already liked him as she noticed his features when he walked alongside her. He was handsome, just about her type. She offered her other hand over the one she held out for his flask as in a sort of handshake; however he wanted to take it really. Her hips swayed as she walked, the skirt adding more emphasis to them now than before she wore it. Her slender toned body needed a shirt, but it was fine without one. Half natural, or half naked. However one wanted to take it. ”What are you doing around here?” So, her day wouldn’t be so dull after all. Splendid.

Word Count: 313

<style type="text/css">
.crow b {font-weight:bold; color:#e50a09; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8a0808; }
.crow p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.crow {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab25 ... _Brenn.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#decdce; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>

Example of the skirt Here[/html]

Messages In This Thread