M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
Much to Kit's delight, his approach was not met with the apprehension that he sometimes got, and instead was accepted rather quickly. By all appearances, whoever they were, had not run into any trouble makers, or maybe were just confident that they could handle them. At seeing her outstretched hand, Kit grinned slightly at the realization that she might enjoy the same sort of fire water he did. Before actually offering the flask, he would wait, and listen to the words that were offered, especially pleased at the favorable response to his testing of the waters

Even more encouraging to the amorous male's behavior, was that she flattered right back, while giving a name. Axelle's swaying hips quickly caught his green eyes' attention, and he leisurely placed the flask into the female's hand, while his other moved to gently take the offered hand. "Yep, you indeed made my day. I was out here looking for a pretty lady to share this drink with, and you Axelle, are a rather pretty lady." Kit replied in a smooth tone that he had used many times before, while starting to try pulling Axelle a little closer by the hand she had offered him, and moving his free hand to tease at the skirt, as though wondering what it was made out of. In reality, he just wanted to see if she remained so amiable when he threw the sense of touch in with his verbal flattery.

"You can call me Kit." the male added, having rarely ever used his full name, and not terribly inclined to do so. During the exchange, Kit's eyes made no secret that they were soaking up the female's appearance, with his grin telling exactly what he thought of it.

Messages In This Thread