M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
[html]
Ooc[Words: 305 :: Points: 3]

Axelle Napier
I don't want to touch the sky

I just want to feel that high

The flirtation in the air was heavy, and it stuck to her fur like humidity. She could feel his sexual tension, and she wondered if he was falling for her seduction… Either way, he would leave empty-handed. He finally handed over the flask, and she took a big sip- not wincing as it went down. She was a frequent drinker, and so the sting rarely affected her anymore. It was almost like flavored water. She studied the flask in her hand, and answered him wryly, ”Why thank you, Kit.” The name ‘Kit’ amused her; it was manly, yet short. It was definitely a classy name, and she didn’t hear many of those lately. She was appreciative of unique names. She didnt recall meeting any other Kits in her lifetime, and he earned brownie points in her book for that.

He took her hand, and drew her gently closer. She followed, with no objection, but when he used the other to pick at her skirt, she flattened it down and loosened it from his fingers. Really, she didn’t need to wear a skirt, but while she did, she wouldn’t let the man think he could get it off that easily. She looked at him with a flirty smile, ”So, where you from Kit?” She was attempting to shift his attention from her skirt to the conversation, wherever it would lead them.

They were walking further into the dull city. It was rather industrial and dirty, and she didn't see anything anywhere else that interested her, except for the brute next to her. She let her free hand rub upwards from his shoulder into his hair. It was something she didn't let her arm do often, but something told her that Kit would be okay with her touching him. She wondered where the encounter would lead them after...

but you refuse to lift me

[ template by revo. <3 ]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread