M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
Kit watched with interest as Axelle took the flask, and drank much more confidently then he would have expected, but that just meant they might both become a little more loose with their decisions. Axelle responded as Kit would have liked for the most part, allowing the distance between them to close even more, but putting up what he took as a light objection to him playing with the skirt. "I'm from the south, but I've been staying around Halifax." Kit responded, forgetting to really mention how far south, but was too focused on the feel of Axelle's hand running through his hair to notice.

Grinning widely at Axelle's touch, Kit responded by moving his hand further up from the skirt to brush along the small of the female's back. "How about you Axelle? Staying around these parts? If your just visiting, and don't have anywhere to stay... could always share with me for tonight." Kit added, the words friendly, but dripping with suggestion. Eagerness showed in Kit's green eyes at the possibilities that went with convincing Axelle to stay the night with him, and from the way things had been going, had started to feel a little confident about himself when it came to the opposite gender.

While waiting for some sort of response, Kit would continue his hand's wanderings if she had not rebuked him, and allow Axelle to touch him however she wanted, since she had not been rough with him up to that point.

Messages In This Thread