M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
[html]

Is there a birth control method for Luperci ? O_o

Word Count: 359

As they kept walking, Axelle let Kit’s words soak into her. ”South like Crimson Dreams south?” She couldn’t smell any scent of a pack on him, which told her he had to have been a loner. He could have been staying in the Crimson Dreams area anyway. She’d been a loner once, a good one at that, but she also enjoyed pack life too.

”I’m from Anathema, but I travel around often. I’m everywhere.” She seriously thought about his offer. She didn’t exactly need to leave tonight, and she was feeling a little lazy. She eyed the flask with an idea. Her hand squeezed in his hair and she stopped him as she stopped and looked around. She eyed a store front that looked like it sold some booze. Her hand released his hair, and she pushed open the broken glass door and carefully stepped inside.

There were hundreds of bottles of that clear stuff. She couldn’t really read, so brand names were nothing to her. As long as the smell seemed right, it told her she picked up the right one. She browsed along the shelf, and opened one of the bottles. The strong alcohol smell that rushed into her nostrils told her she had been right. She capped the bottle again and shoved it in her bag along with another one. Those she would be taking home with her. She continued to browse the shelves, calling out to Kit over her shoulder, ”What kind do you like? Do you have a preference?” She kept picking through the bottles, and picked another berry flavored vodka for herself, and continued to browse for Kit, although she was waiting for his answer. ”Come here!”

So, it was settled. She was going to go with him and find out where the night would take them. It was a good way to give her some closure from Itzal, and his disappearance. She needed to move on, and it wasn’t helping that somebody wasn’t there to precisely help her. Kit would help her, indirectly and if he knew it or not. She didn’t really know where the night mixed with alcohol would bring them.

<style type="text/css">
.waterbeads-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.waterbeads b {font-weight:bold; color:#a48da4; letter-spacing:1px}
.waterbeads p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.waterbeads {margin:0 auto; background-color:#a3676b; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/qxtjcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c89eaa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #50333a; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread