M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
OOC: If there is, I doubt Kit would know about it... since he doesn't actually know what leads to puppies... xD

IC:
Kit liked how things had been going since running into Axelle, fast, and seemingly to the point of what was on the male's mind. Her mention of Anathema, and Crimson Dreams rung no bells in Kit's mind, and even if he had known what those places were, he was enjoying her touch enough that he might have had problems recalling anyways. "No idea what Crimson Dreams and Anathema is, but I am from very very far south, it would take a month give or take." Kit responded with a cheerful voice.

Axelle's deciding to stop caused Kit to stop as well, and when her touch left him, the male worried that she might have decided against his offer. Those worries were not lasting however, as she called him inside of an old run down store that upon entering, revealed itself to be a treasure trove of the fiery water that he enjoyed treating himself to from time to time. Preference wasn't something that Kit cared about, and so he tried smoothly walking up behind Axelle to try wrapping his arms around her waist while replying in a teasing tone "I'll have whatever your having, we can just share the bottle.".

If his embrace was not chased off, Kit planned to tease boldly at the hem of Axelle's skirt, but do nothing more beside comment "So now that we have something to drink... maybe we should go back to the place I'm staying, if you liked my offer of a place to spend the night that is.". Kit was pretty confident that if Axelle responded to the bottled liquid as he often did, that the night would end just like he hoped, assuming she agreed to stay with him.

Messages In This Thread