M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
[html]

Well, if they do wind up getting it in... I'll just make sure she doesnt get preggo this time... lol

She pondered his question for a second, pausing and just staring at the shelf. She took another bottle of the berry flavored vodka off of the shelf, and turned towards him, ”I don’t share.” She was rather greedy when it came to her alcohol. Plus, she didn’t know where his mouth had been; even though, theirs would probably connect sometime during the night. She held the two bottles in one hand that hung low, and they clanked with every step she took. ”Where to?” She brushed her skirt down when he started to pick at it again; she looked back up at him and smiled flirtingly. She had no idea where the night would take them, but she wasn’t afraid and she was in desperate need of a night of fun.

She headed out of the store, quickly and carefully stepping over the broken glass on the floor, and back onto the rocky, cracking street. The bottles in both her hand and purse clanked with most of her movements. She stuck the other two bottles in her bag as well, no point in carrying them when she had a bag. ”What kind of place are you staying at?” Axelle knew it could range from a condemned warehouse to an actual dingy house somewhere around there. She looked around with disgust- what kind of human would live here? Halifax was a city, but it was actually kind of beautiful, but not here. Thornhill District was dank and dusty, and not pretty at all. She could imagine lowlifes living here, which they probably did. All the disease ridden addict humans running around like rats trying to get their next fix.

She was looking away from him for a few minutes, looking at the ground as they walked toward wherever Kit was staying at. She looked up at him, ”I wouldn’t mind spending the night with you.” She made sure to say ‘with you’ to entice the wolf even more.

Word Count → 327

Points → 3

Speaks Thinks Acts.

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull ooc {color:#3a3a3a;}
.lilskull i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#ab0632; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:350px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#6c6c6c; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2v3ikcp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:300px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000000; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread