M- Why'd you have to stoop so low?
Kit was a little saddened by Axelle's statement of not wanting to share, his own belief being that sharing the same bottle was more fun, at least when it came to the opposite gender. His thoughts would have probably mirrored hers if Axelle had been a male asking to share a drink. She did grab a similar bottle to the one she had though, so they would at least be drinking the same thing, and that was close enough for Kit. "A shame, I think sharing might have been fun..." the male teased, while Axelle kept him from playing too much with her skirt. Kit would have backed off from his messing with the skirt, if the look she had given wasn't so encouraging, but her smile kept his hand closeby.

His touch was ended at her leaving the store, but Kit was quick about starting to follow, and then moving alongside Axelle to lead in the direction he hoped to end up. "Lets head this way." he started, and then happily responded to the question of where he was staying "Its not much, just an old house, most of the stuff already gone, but the bed isn't too bad, especially with some furs over it.". Somewhere during his description, Kit noticed that his companion had started to look distracted, and at first assumed that she was bored by his talking.

Any worries about the female losing interest were swept away at her looking up toward him, and speaking some words that Kit considered rather suggestive. It took a moment or two for the words to completely register, but the wide grin that appeared on Kit's face was a good indicator how he took Axelle's words. If there was any doubts about Kit's intentions, they should have been swept away by his attempt to drape an arm around Axelle's waist, and pull her a little closer for the walk. "Sounds like a very lovely plan to me. A pretty lady like yourself, and some drinks to enjoy together. It shouldn't take too long to get there." Kit replied with a smooth voice, his attention mostly on Axelle, only occasionally looking the landmarks that would lead them to where he was staying.

OOC: Feel free to liquid time a bit if you want them to just get where they are going Tongue Also, really sorry I took a while on this!

Messages In This Thread