Running in Circles.
[html]
Word Count :: 309 Yeah, sounds good. ^~^

He could tell this girl was nearing closer and closer to him, and he was sure at some point his oddly formed tail had brushed across her. But she soon drew back, possibly noticing the small distance between them and wanted to evade awkwardness that was sure to follow. Rivers let the silence between the five—not counting Charm's and Oro's struggles behind the Mexican girl, of course—be embraced for a few minutes as his mind went blank. He was perfectly content with listening to the wind blow and the soft footsteps the two Luperci made with every passing second, And besides, maybe Amelia was thinking about things. He wouldn't want to interrupt her thoughts. How rude of him!

As the group neared the borders of the Anatheman pack, the timber wolf looked back at the loner she-wolf. "Here we are," he stated, saying the obvious. After which Amelia asked if he would visit her sometimes near the edge of the Halifax. The man considered this silently for a moment. Sure, he liked this girl. She was definitely someone he would like to meet again, and it wouldn't hurt to visit her, would it? "I'll see what I can do," he promised, smiling warmly. "If I happen to be wanderin' nearby, I'll l swing by and see you. Just dunno when that'll be, but... I'll see you soon." His smile flashed his lethal fangs for a split second before he brought his hand up to his brow in some sort of a salute. "'Til then, my lady," he said, then started heading back to the dens of his pack, feeling slightly tired from the events prior to meeting Amelia DeLosSantos and after. Rivers forced himself not to look back, though, and instead looked forward to a brighter future. This was certainly the start of a beautiful friendship.

Image courtesy of miez!

<style>
.WidGrkRiver p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.WidGrkRiver b {font-family:verdana; color:#343b22; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#16190f 1px 1px 2px;}
.WidGrkRiver {background-color:#d3c968; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#060404; line-height:12px; width:70%; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/8259/rivere.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:395px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #060404; margin:0 auto; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 30px;-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 30px;-moz-border-radius-topright: 30px;-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 30px;border-top-right-radius: 30px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 30px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.WidGrkRiver .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.WidGrkRiver .name {text-align:center; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:50px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:35px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.WidGrkRiver .lyrics {color:#000000; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.WidGrkRiver .ooc {text-align:RIGHT; font-family:verdana; color:#102015; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-top:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread