[J] you can't lose something you never had
I swear this looked a lot longer typing this on my phone >___>
[html]
|| THROUGH THE TRIALS ||

It didn't take too long, Athanasios hearing the faint tones of a howl coming from within the territory. He would probably have more than one visitor in due time. He continued to remain in his meditative mode, even as the scent of a strange being, who had the same masked type of smell as Artemisia, started to approach. His eyes were closed within his mask and his hands were still placed in an "O" shape in his lap, the traditional pose to strike. He sat there for a few moments more before opening his eyes and turning his head to face the wolf directly, taking the staff to stand himself up. In the far distance, he saw a small black figure making it's way towards then, no doubt more company.

Thanos approached the closer wolf with the sheep tightly in tow, getting within spitting distance and greeting them in the way he usually did in respect. He held one hand up, palm flat, the other held as a fist with the knuckles pressed into the palm, and bowed towards the stranger and slowly standing straight again. "Good day, my friend," he greeted, a warm yet calming tone to his voice. "Wonderful weather we have." The other wolf may not have noticed, but there was a wide, benevolent smile under the monk's mask.

|| OUR TONGUES ARE TIED ||

<style>
.circle .title { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:12px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle .title2 { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:11px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; }
.circle b {color:#000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle .wc {text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle {font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:60px 0px 10px 0px; }
.circle-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread