[J] you can't lose something you never had
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A TMOUSE HERPDERPS <3 Now I feel compelled to edit my post regardless XD. Also, woah nelly this post sucks something fierce.
[html]
|| THROUGH THE TRIALS ||

At first the woman seemed wary of him, which he supposed was expected seeing as he was a stranger to her and she to him. The bow he gave her only led her to be more confused as she assessed his danger level, or so it seemed, before speaking back to him. "Of course not. I wish no harm to anyone or anything undeserving," he replied warmly, tilting his head. He stood taller than the girl had he been standing up straight, but the monk always made a habit of putting himself to eye level with those shorter than him when holding conversation. It was a type of humility, as well as politeness, he displayed when doing so. The wolf was taken aback by Thanos' mask, telling him she had no idea what to think. "Not many do," he laughed light-heartedly. "It's become some kind of shock factor to those not used to it. I usually forget few grew up along the path I did and wonder why some look so surprised or scared when they see me." A hearty laughter shook his chest.

Finally the black figure had arrived, another woman from within the territory. When she regarded Athanasios, he promptly did his respectful bow to her, always minding his manners. "It is. A μάσκα, as my Brothers and I call it." He had forgotten to give the brown woman his name before the green eyed wolf came, who Thanos could only assume was a leader of some sort because of the way the younger wolf acted. "My name is Athanasios Pace," he told them, patting his chest as a signifier. "I was regarded to these lands by a young wolf named Artemisia. I expect you know her." A broad smile grew upon his face that was anything but malicious. "I recently arrived at these lands and she was very kind to be so polite and informative. I may have... helped her unintentionally with a... trial she was assigned, as she explained it. She showed me gratitude by sharing her culture, as I did with mine." He gestured to the sheep, offering the end of the rope to the sable lady. "Here is a sheep I found wandering by itself. I also found books that could be of great interest to any of your..." He couldn't think of the word that group called each other. He used his own word instead. "...family." He offered the bag of books to her and did another bow, just one in their general direction, applying to the both of them. "I would hope you accept these gifts of mine, if it is no trouble to you."

|| OUR TONGUES ARE TIED ||

<style>
.circle .title { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:12px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle .title2 { font-size:11px; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:11px; color:#000; text-align: center; }
.circle p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; }
.circle b {color:#000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle .wc {text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.2em #000; letter-spacing:-.1px; }
.circle {font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding:60px 0px 10px 0px; }
.circle-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread