[J] you can't lose something you never had
[html]

(252)

Draugr is by me!

Dra's misery only increased as the dark woman seemed to pay her no further mind. It was much the same as when Siv had come to greet Eris at the borders, as Dra remembered. She had been too young to grow hands then. Had she acted improperly by calling the pack before greeting the man himself? The shadowy leader had not directly reprimanded her, but Draugr sensed -- or thought she sensed -- the woman's disappointment. The Bambino dared not interrupt the Auxiliary and the stranger to ask what she'd done wrong, nor did she feel she had gotten any sign of dismissal from their leader. And so, the purple-eyed youth remained, taking in the spectacle with wide, curious eyes.

Forgive me if I am uncordial, but I have just lost my mate, the dark hybrid said when the masked stranger had finished speaking. The Auxiliary's voice was flat and rather unapologetic, as one who intended to be callous even when aware of her callousness. Do you wish to simply shower us with gifts for my daughter's kindnesses, or have you come to join our ranks? We are under attack, Athanasios Pace, and we can suffer no weaknesses and no disloyalty. The dark woman was frank and to the point with the man, revealing more than Draugr would have dared. That they were under attack and that her mate was dead -- this was far more than Dra would have said, but who was she to question their leader?

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread